What is HelpDesk or HelpCenter?
Helpdesk is the page on your website which your customers or end users turn to, when they search for information and customer support related to your product or service.
So what HelpDesk is good for? Why do so many companies create HelpDesk Knowledge Bases for their customers?
Self Service Customer Support
Brand Status & Reputation- it differs you from unprofessional businesses
Makes life easier for your customers
Easy Customer Support Setup for your Business
Tickets/ Email Routing
Customer Feedback and Reactions
And much more. HelpDesk is no longer an option. It is a must have page for every business! Its a standard by which customers will evaluable whether to choose your product or service instead of your competition.
Well, if you have already ended up here, it means you are on the right path!
Setup your very own, Customizable HelpDesk Now.
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section:
- Getting Started Video Guide
- What is HelpDesk or HelpCenter?
- How to Setup HelpDesk?
- How to Setup and Customize my HelpDesk Center?
- Search Engine Optimization Settings for HelpDesk
- Search Engine Optimization Settings for Articles
- Search Engine Optimization Settings for Categories
- How to point custom domain to LabiKnow?