How to Setup HelpDesk?
Once you sign up, the HelpDesk will be already setup and available to you on the Labiknow subdomain you have specified upon registration:
We tried to make the process of setting up as easy as possible for you, so by default you will have your helpdesk center already setup, with 3 default categories for knowledge base and 1 category for the updates and announcements.
So the next step for you would be to customize the helpdesk per your brand preferences.
Check this article on how to customize the helpdesk center.
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section:
- Getting Started Video Guide
- What is HelpDesk or HelpCenter?
- How to Setup HelpDesk?
- How to Setup and Customize my HelpDesk Center?
- Search Engine Optimization Settings for HelpDesk
- Search Engine Optimization Settings for Articles
- Search Engine Optimization Settings for Categories
- How to point custom domain to LabiKnow?