Search Engine Optimization Settings for Categories
Title tags and meta descriptions are bits of HTML code in the header of a web page. They help search engines understand the content on a page. A page's title tag and meta description are usually shown whenever that page appears in search engine results
Enter the title for your categories so your customers know what this or another category page is for. For example: "Company" FAQ
Add more detailed description. For example: This is where "Company" customers can search for answers, find details and information on their orders and contact customer support.
Add 1 - 5 keywords related to the helpdesk, customer support and your company. For example: "Company" Order, "Company" Customer Support, "Company" FAQ, "Company" Customer Support Center. And make sure keywords are separated by commas.
Save Changes and your should all set!
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section:
- Getting Started Video Guide
- What is HelpDesk or HelpCenter?
- How to Setup HelpDesk?
- How to Setup and Customize my HelpDesk Center?
- Search Engine Optimization Settings for HelpDesk
- Search Engine Optimization Settings for Articles
- Search Engine Optimization Settings for Categories
- How to point custom domain to LabiKnow?