How to point custom domain to LabiKnow?
If you would like to setup custom domain for your LabiKnow Help Center site, please follow these steps:
1. Enter Custom Domain you would like for the help center to operate
And click on Save
2. Once Saved, you will see Verify button next to the domain field.
Click on on it and you will see step by step instructions.
Send us a message if you need any further assistance.
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section:
- Getting Started Video Guide
- What is HelpDesk or HelpCenter?
- How to Setup HelpDesk?
- How to Setup and Customize my HelpDesk Center?
- Search Engine Optimization Settings for HelpDesk
- Search Engine Optimization Settings for Articles
- Search Engine Optimization Settings for Categories
- How to point custom domain to LabiKnow?